« Home

Well, here we are on a new adventure.


It's not like this is my first blog or anything, but this is the first blog that I actually plan on doing something with.

My reason for making this is to record my thoughts, which come numerous and close between. I'm a member on a site called http://www.bungie.net, and it's sort of looked down upon by the mods if you go around posting your long, boring blogs in their forums. For that reason, I needed another dump zone to pour my blogs into, and basically keep my emotions organized and in line.

So, I present to you: Ultra Rainbow Death Star! Probably my fifth blog I've ever had, but this one, I promise, will be good. For the next few posts I make on here, I'll be introducing myself to you all, and then, I'll begin making my more . . . artistic posts.

Ciao!

Previous posts

Archives