« Home | This is the Part Where You Get to Know Me » | Well, here we are on a new adventure. »

So I Heard a Rap That I Liked a While Back

It's by Remedy and the Wu Tang Clan, though I believe it might've only been produced by the RZA. I'm not a huge fan of rap, but a few years back my stepbrothers listened to the Wu Tang Clan a lot, and now they're one of the few rap bands still making music that I can listen to, since they're not half bad.Well, the song was 'Never Again'. I'm not able to get it on putfile or anything, but I could at least grab the lyrics from the site. The song is about the 6 million who died in the Holocaust, and how never again Israel would give in to another country. Ok, I'll shutup, here's the link to the lyrics.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/wutangclan/neveragain.html