« Home | A Belated Halo Graphic Novel Review » | So I Heard a Rap That I Liked a While Back » | This is the Part Where You Get to Know Me » | Well, here we are on a new adventure. »

My Background Music

I want to take a short moment to go ahead and address my background music that you should hear playing in loop right now.

The song is by the band Brand New, but does not yet have a name. It's one of the 9 untitled demos that were leaked over the internet. This one song happens to be known as 'Untitled 07'.

Brand New is an ever changing band in lieu with their albums, which is one of the reasons why I love them. They're about to come out with their third, also untitled, album, and I'm praying that this song comes with the CD. I love it!

The piano vs drumline in this song is amazing, and the lyrics are linear and some of Brand NEw's finest poetry. Music to my ears. Literally, I guess. For more insight as to what the lyrics are, go here:

http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?lid=3530822107858570260