« Home | An Envelope of Pure Reflection » | My Background Music » | A Belated Halo Graphic Novel Review » | So I Heard a Rap That I Liked a While Back » | This is the Part Where You Get to Know Me » | Well, here we are on a new adventure. »

My Life . . . .

I'm great in school. I usually get all As and maybe one B, but this year I have a feeling it'll be vice versa. I'm rather depressed for various reasons, so all of those just seem to pile on top of eachother and weigh me down. I have a ton of work I need to do, and I'm pressed on all sides. I'm having money problems, as well, and I can't even get a job where I'm at for another year. Everything that I once did for fun is nothing to me now because of time and limits. I haven't been to jujitsu in three weeks because of car troubles, I have a lot of homework, no Xbox, playstation, gamecube, or anything else. I just spent two months for WoW, and can't even play it anymore because my computer isn't built for games, so instead I have to go to friend's pcs to play, or other computers in my house. I have a horrible school schedule this semester, and next semester will be only slightly better. I can never seem to get anything done, and really, I guess, my life is sort of in a stump. This is bound to be a crappy year for me, and the only thing I have to keep me occupied is my friends, the Autumn weather has finally arrived, long walks, working out, and a bunch of random arts and hobbies.